- Stem length is medium (80-90 cm), leaves are green, smooth with medium width and length.
- Ears are awned, with bare white-cream glumes, are medium-long, medium-dense and slightly slant.
- Grains are semi-hard, white, elliptical, medium long, medium wide with circular sides and weight of 1000 grains is 40,3 gr.
- It has winter growing nature. It is very highly resistant to winter and well resistant to drought. It is medium resistant to slanting, has medium earliness characteristics, good fertilizer reaction. It does not drop grains and blending ability is very good.
- It is resistant to bunt and medium sensitive to rusts.
- It is recommended for prairie-hill fields and semi-bottom lands of Middle Anatolia due to high adaptation ability to prairie-hill areas.
ANATOLIA AGR. RES. INST. /ESKİŞEHİR 1970 / T. EXTENSION 2003